MOQ : 1 Unit
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Type||Banana Fibre Extractor, India|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
Banana plant not only gives the delicious fruit but it also provides textile fiber, the banana fiber. It grows easily as it sets out young shoots and is most commonly found in hot tropical climates. All varieties of banana plants have fibers in abundance. These fibers are obtained after the fruit is harvested and fall in the group of bast fibers. This plant has long been a good source for high quality textiles in many parts of the world, especially in Japan and Nepal.
Extraction of Banana Fiber
The processes for making yarn from banana fibers vary from region to region. Most popular methods among these are those followed in Japan and Nepal.
Characteristics of Banana Fiber
Banana fiber is a natural bast fiber. It has its own physical and chemical characteristics and many other properties that make it a fine quality fiber.
· Appearance of banana fiber is similar to that of bamboo fiber and ramie fiber, but its fineness and spinnability is better than the two.
· The chemical composition of banana fiber is cellulose, hemicellulose, and lignin.
· It is highly strong fiber.
· It has smaller elongation.
· It has somewhat shiny appearance depending upon the extraction & spinning process.
· It is light weight.
· It has strong moisture absorption quality. It absorbs as well as releases moisture very fast.
· It is bio- degradable and has no negative effect on environment and thus can be categorized as eco-friendly fiber.
· Its average fineness is 2400Nm.
· It can be spun through almost all the methods of spinning including ring spinning, open-end spinning, bast fiber spinning, and semi-worsted spinning among others.
Innovation in Extraction Process of Banana Fiber
The essentially hand driven process of extracting banana fiber is now set to change with the invention of the Banana Fiber Separator Machine. The machine has been developed in India By Champs Agro Unit , Maharashtra One more interesting fact associated with the development of this machine is that it uses the agriculture waste of banana harvests to produce silk grade fiber. These silk grade fibers are of immense help to the handicrafts and textile industry. What was previously considered an agricultural waste is now converted to a raw material for good quality silk grade fiber yarn.
CHAMPS BANANA FIBBER EXTRACTOR MACHINE AVILABLE WITH 100% BUY BACK GRANTEE OF YOUR FIBBER
Rate including 18% GST & Transportation
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.